Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Favorite Death Valley FlickR Fotos 2012


I am going to Death Valley National Park for the first time. As is true for many photographers, photographing Death Valley is on my bucket list. I have been doing some research including reading "The Photographers Guide to Death Valley" by Shellye Poster, two of the Photograph America newsletters (#001 and #104) from Robert Hitchman and visiting the NPS Death Valley National Park website. While researching where to go, what to shoot, time of day, etc. I searched FlickR for images.

There are a lot of great Death Valley images on FlickR. The ones I am referencing here are 10 of the favorites I found while searching recently:












I hope you find these photos as inspiring. I did.

Feel free to visit my website, like my Facebook Fan page and follow me on twitter or G+.

No comments:

Post a Comment