Friday, February 24, 2012

Favorite FlickR Fotos for Friday 2/24/2012


I spent last weekend in Death Valley National Park. I highly recommend visiting this treasure and capturing your own images. A weekend is not enough time to see everything but you can visit some of the more iconic locations. I arrived Friday afternoon, scouted around a bit, and then went out to Badwater Basin for sunset. In my last blog I shared some of the inspirational Death Valley pictures I found on FlickR and knowing that I was limited to two sunsets and two sunrises, I drew up a short list of places I wanted to try to visit. Badwater Basin was first on my list. 



This image from Badwater Basin with the polygon shaped salt residue in the foreground and the setting sun kissing the Black Mountains is called  "Black Mountain Glow". I spent the first few days of this week processing images from the trip (you can see some of the results at my website) before getting back to cruising FlickR looking for interesting Photographs.

So over the last couple of days I poked around on FlickR and found the following 5 images:

No comments:

Post a Comment